“I would like to thank our customers for partnering with us to improve safety at these jobsites as well as AFPM, an organisation that shares our commitment to protecting the health and safety of everyone in our industry,” said Dave Witsken, BrandSafway Energy and Industrial Division president. “With our five pillars of safety and our data-driven jobsites, we can focus on leading indicators and behavioural-based observations to help drive our safety performance. Receiving this record number of safety awards shows our efforts are paying off.”
BrandSafway is receiving the honour for its 2019 safety efforts at the following project sites:
- Anacortes Refinery of Marathon Petroleum Corporation
- Bayport Choate Plant of LyondellBasell Industries
- Bayport Polymers Plant of LyondellBasell Industries
- Bayport Underwood Plant of LyondellBasell Industries
- Baytown Chemical Plant of ExxonMobil Chemical Co.
- Baytown Olefins Plant of ExxonMobil Chemical Co.
- Baytown Refinery of Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Beaumont Chemical Plant of ExxonMobil Chemical Co.
- Channelview Chemical Complex of LyondellBasell Industries
- Cherry Point Refinery of BP Products North America
- Chevron Richmond of Chevron U.S.A. Inc.
- Chocolate Bayou Polymers Plant of LyondellBasell Industries
- Coffeyville Refinery of CVR Energy Inc.
- Corpus Christi Complex of Koch Industries Inc.
- Corpus Christi Refinery of Valero Energy Corporation
- Delaware City Refinery of PBF Energy Inc.
- El Segundo Refinery of Chevron U.S.A. Inc.
- Houston Refinery of LyondellBasell Industries
- Houston Refinery of Valero Energy Corporation
- Lake Charles Manufacturing Complex of Phillips 66
- Longview Site (TX) of Westlake Chemical Corporation
- Los Angeles Refinery of Phillips 66
- Pasadena Refinery of Chevron U.S.A. Inc.
- Ponca City Refinery of Phillips 66
- Torrance Refinery of PBF Energy Inc.
- Trainer Refinery of Monroe Energy LLC
- Victoria Plant of Koch Industries Inc.
- Wilmington Refinery of Valero Energy Corporation
- WRB Refining, LP - Borger Refinery of Phillips 66
- Wynnewood Refining Company LLC of CVR Energy Inc.
BrandSafway earned the Contractor Safety Achievement award at 23 sites for their performance in 2018, making the number of awards BrandSafway received this year (for jobsite performance in 2019), an increase of more than 30%.
“I also want to take this opportunity to recognise our hard-working crews and our safety team for their dedication and commitment to creating a safe culture everyday,” added Witsken.
The AFPM awards programme promotes safe work practices and accident prevention and recognises maintenance contractors working a minimum of 20 000 hours per calendar year at a regular AFPM-member facility with no major workplace-related injuries, while also exemplifying strong and consistent safety processes.
Read the article online at: https://www.hydrocarbonengineering.com/petrochemicals/12082020/brandsafway-receives-afpm-safety-awards/
You might also like
Shell Catalysts & Technologies' global price increase of its refining and chemical catalyst products lines comes as a result of unprecedented global economic challenges.