ENPAR Technologies Inc. has entered into a binding letter of intent with the owners of Pumptronics Incorporated to acquire 100% of the issued share capital for a transaction value equal to US$3 million, which is comprised of $1.2 million cash payment and 12 million common shares of ENPAR Technologies Inc. ENPAR has agreed as a demonstration of its commitment to the transaction, to provide an advance payment of US$100 000 to Pumptronics.
Pumptronics is an integrated pump station manufacturer specialising in custom design and automation with projected growth for 2018 and 2019 and a robust sales pipeline. It was founded to develop better approaches for moving liquids more easily, reliably and economically.
ENPAR’s corporate success lies in its disruptive electrochemical water treatment technologies.
“We are pleased to announce this proposed acquisition, which is fully aligned with our growth strategy of coupling a strong baseline revenue stream with significant growth potential,” said Dr Gene Shelp, President & CEO. “We will also capitalise on increased cross-selling to create new revenue growth and development opportunities in key geographies. The combined talents of the two companies will enhance our ability to succeed in existing markets and to identify and exploit new markets.”
- Sales: both companies have sales potential or existing clients in the oil and gas market, providing opportunities for co-selling and co-development of new products/sales.
- Finance: blending the companies provides the opportunity to share financial staff resources and to add a senior financial resource (Chief Financial Officer), thereby increasing the financial oversight.
- Automation: both companies have automation and programming staff, whose intellectual capital can be expanded to enhance the development of cross-market solutions for clients.
- Manufacturing: adding manufacturing volume can create efficiencies in production and streamline processes for both companies, and enable ENPAR, in particular, to advance more quickly along the commercialisation grid.
- Service: Pumptronics has a full service team, which is a critical selling feature in both companies; this team can install and service water treatment/pumping solutions for both companies, thereby supporting sales and creating operational efficiencies.
- Capital markets and expansion: having senior personnel with financial acumen, together with an established broker and institutional network in Canada and the US facilitates access to capital markets for expansion activities within North America and internationally.
- Investment opportunity: growing recurring revenue stream, coupled with sales of blue-sky technology, represents an attractive investment opportunity.
Read the article online at: https://www.hydrocarbonengineering.com/refining/12102017/enpar-technologies-to-acquire-pumptronics/