Petrochemical Update has extended the nomination deadline for the Inaugural Downstream Industry Awards, taking place in Houston, Texas, US, on 19 November 2019.
The deadline for nominations is now 9 August, and owner/operators and EPCs can nominate themselves, or be nominated by peers, suppliers or clients in the industry.
Categories which are being contested by Owner Operators and EPCs for finalist places include:
- Future Industry Leader.
- Lifetime Achievement.
- Downstream Company of the Year.
- EPC of the Year.
- Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Sustainability & Environmental Stewardship.
- Diversity & Inclusion.
- Fostering of Innovation in Operations.
- Workforce Development.
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year.
- Community Partnership Award.
- Outside of Industry Innovation.
- Supply Chain of the Year.
- Project of the Year (Large).
- Project of the Year (Medium - Small).
Organiser Jonny Witherspoon said: “Following the Downstream 2019 event last month in Houston, we’ve had unprecedented interest in this unique Awards ceremony. With the judging line-up containing an impressive list of impartial Downstream experts, this is an unrivalled opportunity to be recognised for your efforts as a finalist at the gala event of the year in Houston.”
For updates on entry deadlines and the submission process, click here
Read the article online at: https://www.hydrocarbonengineering.com/refining/02072019/downstream-awards-to-take-place-in-houston/
You might also like
Iain Gilmore, Senior Manager, Catalyst Technologies, Johnson Matthey, and David Kettner, President and General Counsel of Virent, shed light on a groundbreaking development.