Improving asset management by incorporating digital technologies is gathering pace due to the benefits delivered by such solutions in terms of minimising unplanned downtime, reducing worker injuries and improving the financial performance of firms.
Join experts from Maersk Drilling, BW Offshore, Gruppo Iren and more at 'Next & Best Practices: From Asset Reliability to Digital Twins' on 20 January to gain practical insights from your peers on the emerging best practices to digitise asset management and achieve operational excellence.
Topics will include:
- Linking Asset Condition Monitoring And Maintenance With Industrial Risk Management.
- Adding Value With Visual APM And Digital Twins.
- Using Technology To Optimize Maintenance During A Global Crisis.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Julian Zec, Senior Program Manager, Maintenance Optimisation, Maersk Drilling.
- Rory Davin, Catcher FPSO Asset Support Engineer, BW Offshore.
- Luigi Mazzarella, Plant Operations Manager, Gruppo Iren.
- Malavika Tohani, Research Director, Operational Excellence, Verdantix.
Read the article online at: https://www.hydrocarbonengineering.com/product-news/18012021/next-and-best-practices-from-asset-reliability-to-digital-twins/
You might also like
TÜV SÜD has developed a new standard for the certification low-carbon hydrogen and blue hydrogen and for its derivatives (currently ammonia).