Over 600 senior level decision makers will be in attendance at the show, taking place in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, from 18 to 19 June, including - Shell Chemical, US Methanol, Sabic, Chevron, DTE Energy, Thirumalai Chemicals India, Mountaineer NGL, Duke Energy, Tenaska and many more.
Just some of this year’s featured sessions include:
- Shell Chemicals VP Pennsylvania to Give Keynote Address - With Shell Chemicals Appalachia cracker project lighting the initial match for the Petrochemical boom in the Northeast region. Hilary Mercer, will be delivering a keynote address.
- Boosting Economic Development in the Tri-State Region – Hear C level representatives from Chevron, People Natural Gas, the West Virginia Department of Commerce and the Pennsylvania Senate evaluating the prospects to enhance the regions opportunities in petrochemical & plastics manufacturing.
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Site Availability in the North East - Discover the key factors that make a site desirable from the perspective of a project developer and use this knowledge to inform your site selection strategy in Northeast. Featuring – The Thrasher Group, The Hamman Consulting Group, NAI Ohio River Corridor, McGowan Corporate Real Estate Advisors, Integrated Energy Advisors.
Executive Speaker Line-up
2018 speakers include:
- Hilary Mercer, Vice President Pennsylvania Chemicals, Shell Chemical.
- Sajjad Ahmed, Former Bechtel Project Manager on PTTGC Ohio Cracker Project, now Snr Project Manager at SABIC.
- Stacey Olson, President Appalachia, Chevron.
- David Hooker, President Mountaineering NGL Storage, Energy Storage Ventures.
- Secretary H. Wood Thrasher, Cabinet Secretary, West Virginia Department of Commerce.
- Senator Camera Bartolotta, State Senator, Pennsylvania Senate.
- Mike Turzai, Speaker of the House, Pennsylvania House of Representatives.
- David Ruppersberger, President, Pittsburgh Regional Alliance.
- Morgan O’Brien, CEO, Peoples Natural Gas.
- Chad Riley, CEO, The Thrasher Group.
- Robert Richard, SVP of Major Enterprise Projects, DTE Energy.
- Frank Bakker, CEO, US Methanol.
- Christopher Reber, President, Community College of Beaver County.
- Abdulaziz Al-Shaikh, Director - Planning & Cost Control E&PM - Projects Assurance & Compliance, SABIC.
Read the article online at: https://www.hydrocarbonengineering.com/product-news/09052018/shell-chemical-to-showcase-appalachia-petrochemical-project/