StocExpo 2016, the world’s leading international event for the tank terminal industry, returns to Antwerp Expo on 15 - 17 March 2016 with a wealth of exhibitors using the show to launch new technologies and innovations to a global audience.
New technologies and innovations
- Endegs will be launching its new range of Mobile Vapor Combustors, which offer the latest VOC and odor traceable destruction technology.
- Implico will be previewing its new OpenTAS, live on the showfloor. It will be offering a sneak peek at its terminal automation system, designed for tank farms and refineries, which is currently still in development.
- Scully Systems is unveiling its Intellitrol2 Overfill Prevention, Static Ground Proving and Vehicle Identification Control System.
- Dr Sthamer will be introducing its Moussol APS 1x3 F-0 Premium, AR-AFFF 1x3 firefighting foam, which is especially formulated and developed for the petrochemicals and storage tank industry.
- Chubb Ajax is launching its E-FOAM systems, which combine high accuracy and reliability. These have been designed to help lower operational costs and have a more positive impact on the environment.
- Netherlocks Safety Systems is presenting its new valve position indicator, which assures full real time knowledge about individual valve positions, plus helps avoid or discover any misalignment.
- The Silverwing stand will feature an array of products, including its V750 Vacuum box, the UT Lite system and its Floormap3DiM, an MFL tank floor inspection system.
- Alma-Carbovac will be highlighting its portable gravity flowmeter for petroleum products, the Flexicompt. This portable and compact MID-certified metering system enables precise measuring of quantities.
- Loadtec Engineered Systems has a new range of equipment, which provides safe and efficient marine loadings arms for terminal or depot needs.
- Nuova Saimar will be exhibiting its S.R.S. (Sludge Recovery System). This is an automated, mobile, and modular non-manned oil tank cleaning system. It will also be showing its JOX-I Robot, which has been designed and constructed to work in dangerous or inaccessible places.
- Agidens’ E’vita Terminal Management System helps the user acquire adequate information from the terminal on a real-time basis.
- Emco Wheaton’s full TODO range includes its Marine Break-Away Coupling, which has been robustly designed to withstand harsh marine conditions. Also on show will be its Collar Release range, designed for use with loading arms and a hose, rather than two hoses.
- Fort Vale Engineering will be showing its MK3 Safeload semi-automatic bottom loading coupler. This is the only coupler on the market to have an extended ‘wrap around’ trigger design that follows the profile of the loading adaptor, covering over 60% of the adaptor circumference.
- Innospection will be exhibiting its range of high performance MEC-Floorscanners, which are designed for reliable and thorough inspections.
The StocExpo 2016 exhibition runs alongside a three-day conference programme, which features over 30 global authorities from the bulk liquid storage sector. Experts from companies such as Vopak, the Port of Antwerp, Botlek Tank Terminal, VOTOB, Gulf Petrochem and the Port of Tarragona will not only focus on the region’s critical issues, such as storage developments, but also tackle the themes driving the global market.
For more information please visit the event website.
Adapted from press release by Rosalie Starling
Read the article online at: https://www.hydrocarbonengineering.com/tanks-terminals/07032016/technologies-and-innovations-at-stocexpo-2016-2686/