The US Energy Information Administration (EIA) will hold its 2015 EIA Energy Conference on 15 - 16 June 2015.
The EIA Energy Conference has become a premier forum for addressing energy issues in the US and around the world. This event will bring together thought leaders from industry, government, and academia to discuss current and future challenges facing domestic and international energy markets and policymakers.
The conference will feature keynote speakers including:
- Dr Ernest Moniz, US Secretary of Energy.
- Pedro Joaquín Coldwell, Secretary of Energy of Mexico.
- Harold Hamm, Chairman and CEO of Continental Resources.
- Matthew K. Rose, Executive Chairman of BNSF Railway.
- JB Straubel, Co-Founder and CTO of Tesla Motors.
- John Hoeven, United States Senator, North Dakota.
Breakout session topics will include:
- Effects of changing world oil prices: production, economy and geopolitics.
- North American energy markets.
- The role of emerging energy storage technologies in electricity markets.
- Natural gas: domestic and global markets.
- Greenhouse gas emissions: power and methane.
- Developments in hydrocarbon gas liquids markets.
- Electric distribution markets in the 21st century.
- Energy by rail and water.
- Energy infrastructure needs and options.
- Residential and commercial energy consumption.
The conference attracts US and international attendees from government, industry, non-profit organisations, the media and academia. Click here to view the complete agenda.
Adapted from press release by Rosalie Starling
Read the article online at: https://www.hydrocarbonengineering.com/refining/27052015/2015-eia-energy-conference-852/