Aspen Technology, Inc. (AspenTech), a global leader in asset optimisation software, has announced that Indian energy company, Numaligarh Refinery Ltd. (NRL) has chosen to partner with AspenTech in the company’s digitalisation journey, in pursuit of operational excellence via proven innovation. With the deployment of software products, such as Aspen HYSYS®, Aspen Unified PIMS™, Aspen DMC3™, Aspen InfoPlus.21®, Aspen Tank Operations and Movement Systems™, and Aspen Operations Reconciliation and Accounting™, the company can sustain optimal plant performance, as well as make faster and more accurate decisions.
Shri Bhaskar Jyoti Phukan, Director (Technical) & Managing Director I/c, Numaligarh Refinery Ltd, said: “NRL is accelerating digitalisation to stay at the forefront of innovation. Key initiatives include maximising refinery capacity and achieving operational excellence across areas such as product delivery and production of low-volume, high-value products. Based on the anticipated value that AspenTech solutions can deliver, Numaligarh Refinery has scaled in the adoption of aspenONE Performance Engineering and Manufacturing and Supply Chain solutions. In doing so, the company can be assured of a reliable technology-driven pathway towards achieving operational excellence and production optimisation in their refinery.”
Lawrence Ng, Vice President of Sales, Asia Pacific & Japan, AspenTech, added: “Based on more than a decade of collaboration between both companies, we are pleased that Numaligarh Refinery has chosen to transform digitally with AspenTech. Domain expertise remains mission-critical and our AI solutions can be a powerful working strategy to accelerate business outcomes in the new normal.”
To drive operational excellence, and help achieve sustainability goals, Numaligarh Refinery is using the following products:
- Aspen HYSYS maximises safety, throughput and profitability by optimising the entire site in one environment via simulation and time-saving workflows.
- Aspen Unified PIMS production planning software increases margins and saves time via usability and speed.
- Aspen DMC3 to sustain optimal performance with adaptive process control, including deep learning technology.
- Aspen InfoPlus.21 unlocks information with a flexible data foundation that generates value by creating a complete picture of production operations.
- Aspen Operations Reconciliation and Accounting to improve accuracy in production accounting by enabling better decision-making using one integrated model.
- Aspen Tank Operations & Movement Systems to proactively manage inventory and react quickly to disruptions.
Read the article online at: https://www.hydrocarbonengineering.com/refining/23022022/numaligarh-refinery-ltd-partners-with-aspentech/
You might also like
Senior Director of Fuels & Vehicle Policy at the AFPM, Patrick Kelly, has issued a statement in response to the Environmental Protection Agency’s decision to grant RVP petitions and expand E15 sales in select Midwest states beginning in 2025.