Lundin Petroleum AB has announced the composition of the Nomination Committee for the 2016 Annual General Meeting (AGM) to be held on 12 May 2016 in Stockholm.
The Nomination Committee has been formed with the following members:
- Åsa Nisell: Swedbank Robur Fonder.
- Ulrika Danielson: Andra AP-fonden.
- Knut Gezelius: SKAGEN Funds.
- Ian H. Lundin: Lorito Holdings (Guernsey) Ltd., Zebra Holdings and Investment (Guernsey) Ltd. and Landor Participations Inc., as well as Chairman of the Board of Directors, Lundin Petroleum.
- Magnus Unger: member of the Board of Directors, Lundin Petroleum.
At the Nomination Committee's first meeting, Magnus Unger was elected as Chairman of the Nomination Committee.
The Nomination Committee shall make recommendations to the 2016 AGM regarding:
- Election of the Chairman of the 2016 AGM.
- Election of members of the Board of Directors, including number of members.
- Election of the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors, distinguishing between the Chairman and other members, and remuneration for Board Committee work.
- Election of the auditor and remuneration of the auditor.
- Nomination Committee Process for the 2017 AGM, if any amendments are proposed to the Process for the 2016 AGM.
Shareholders who wish to present a motion to the Nomination Committee regarding the above-mentioned issues should contact the Chairman of the Nomination Committee, Magnus Unger, at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 31 January 2016.
Edited from press release by Angharad Lock
Read the article online at: https://www.hydrocarbonengineering.com/refining/21102015/lundin-petroleum-ab-announces-nomination-committee-1643/