OGAnalysis – one of the leading research and consulting service providers for the oil and gas industry – recently published the ‘China Oil and Gas Strategic Analysis and Outlook to 2025’. The premier report provides analysis of key opportunities and associated challenges facing China's oil and gas industry.
Amidst the downfall in oil prices that are creating uncertainty on the future of China's industry growth, the report details key strategies of government, oil and gas companies and investors in the country. A detailed outlook of the industry in terms of production forecasts of oil, gas, LNG, LPG, gasoline, diesel, fuel oil along with supporting parameters of primary energy demand, GDP and population are included.
The current status of the planned projects – along with the possible commencement of the projects, feasibility of developing those projects in current market conditions, expected start-up, impact of competing assets in other countries and overall industry developments, investments required and other related information on planned projects – are provided in detail.
A guide to China
The comprehensive guide provides analysis and forecasts of China oil and gas market for the period 2000 - 2025. Asset by asset details of all existing and planned projects across China oil and gas value chain are detailed in the report.
Driven by strong methodology and proprietary databases, reliable projections of oil, gas, petroleum products, coal, and LNG supply and demand are made to 2025. The research work examines the existing infrastructure (oil and gas assets), market conditions, investment climate and competitive landscape of upstream, midstream and downstream sectors.
Challenges in the industry
SWOT Analysis and benchmarking tools are used to analyse and compare the real prospects and challenges of investing or expanding in the industry. Further, the report details all the investment opportunities sector wise, highlighting the industry growth potential and project feasibility. Detailed information on new fields, blocks, pipelines, refineries, storage assets and LNG terminals along with the investments required, current status of the projects and commencement feasibility are provided.
The report also analyses three key companies in China oil and gas industry. Business operations, SWOT Analysis and financial performance of the companies are provided. All the latest developments in the industry along with the possible impact on the industry are included in the report.
Some of the key issues addressed in the report include:
- How will the oil and gas supply in China be by 2025?
- Which of the petroleum products will witness the maximum demand growth by 2025?
- What are the new risks and opportunities for investors/oil and gas companies?
- What are the potential investment opportunities in China, and how much investment is needed?
- How have the production from major fields varied over the last decade?
- What is the current status of all planned projects in China?
- Who is the market leader and what is the market concentration ratio of pipelines, upstream, oil storage, refining, LNG and UGS sectors?
- What will be the coking/FCC/HCC/VDU capacities in China by 2020?
- How much of the LNG capacity is contracted and how much will be available for contracts by 2020?
- What will be the crude oil/petroleum products/chemicals storage capacity by 2020?
- How much natural gas can be withdrawn from underground gas storage tanks in a day?
- How extensive is the pipeline transportation network in the country?
Read the article online at: https://www.hydrocarbonengineering.com/refining/21092015/china-oil-and-gas-strategic-analysis-and-outlook-to-2025/