IMI Bopp & Reuther, a business of IMI Critical Engineering, global provider of critical flow control solutions, has launched the latest version of its free-to-use software tool, Si-Tech. Si-Tech 4.0 is a state-of-the-art application that helps users to size and select safety valves, and is available for download to all customers and partners of the company.
Si-Tech 4.0 has a revised user interface with a Windows-style operation mode – this is based on .NET 4.6 and uses SQL server Express 2014 as its database, with user projects being stored in a separate XML base. The entire package can be installed on a single computer via an .exe file, and administrators can use single MSI files to deploy the software on to a company's network.
Once installed, Si-Tech 4.0 allows users to size and select safety valves according to individual rules and global regulations, and offers a selection of valve types, designs and options that can be combined according to need. The interface is very user-friendly and most of its features can be reached with just one or two clicks.
Other key advantages of Si-Tech 4.0 include:
- All main safety valve sizing and standards catered for in a single software package.
- Safe and simple valve selection.
- Multiple user options.
- Seven user interface languages and 18 output languages, covering all units.
- Advanced valve manager permits flexible and efficient project management.
- Various data output options.
- Data import option for previous version (Si-Tech 3).
- Database includes all types of IMI Bopp & Reuther safety and relief valves.
- Selection of valve options clearly arranged for optimum safety valve configuration.
Si-Tech 4.0 is now available to all of IMI Bopp & Reuther's clients and partners.
Edited from source by Elizabeth Corner
Read the article online at: https://www.hydrocarbonengineering.com/refining/11052016/imi-launches-new-flow-software-tool/