Schneider Electric has announced the release of the Avantis Condition Manager 3.0, which is an easy to use, rules based asset condition manager that intelligently and automatically raises alerts to actual or potential problems to drive condition based maintenance strategies.
With Avantis Condition Manager, raw data can be collected in real time, and pending equipment failures analysed on the spot. Condition Manager collects information from any asset and drives maintenance workflow in any asset management system. This powerful combination improves maintenance, operations and performance.
- Provides early failure detection to increase asset availability, reduce costs and avoid unnecessary maintenance and downtime.
- Collects and analyses data on asset condition to help optimize asset contribution over its full lifecycle.
- Supports continuous improvement through an integrated workflow management capability.
- Provides operations, engineering and maintenance with easy access to current asset information for better decision making.
- Runs on modern operating systems and databases, including:
- Windows Server 2008R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7.0, Windows 8.1.
- SQL2008/2008R2, SQL 2012 SP1, Oracle 11g, Oracle 12.
- Connects to plant databases to extract relevant condition information using ODBC as a data source.
Adapted from a press release by Emma McAleavey.
Read the article online at: https://www.hydrocarbonengineering.com/product-news/27102014/avantis-condition-manager-143/