Flottweg will be presenting the brand new Tricanter® Z3E at IFAT 2016, which will take place in Munich on 30 May - 3 June. This rounds out Flottweg's product line, offering an attractive centrifuge concept for smaller industrial plants. Despite its smaller size, this modular machine has all the features and customisation options that the larger machines do. The Z3E is flexible, maintenance friendly, and powerful. Together with another special feature – the super deep pond – Flottweg's new Z3E will be a product to watch at IFAT 2016.
Top flexibility and quality are the watchwords for the Tricanter® Z3E and can solve any separation problem that might be ‘dogging’ operators. Depending on the application, users can select either a normal or a super deep pond. With a super deep pond, the Z3E is even better at processing sludges and pastes. But with the normal pond, it is no ‘dog’ either. Its strengths shine in the processing of grainy sediments, with its good filtration characteristics. The Z3E is a particularly good fit in areas such as chemicals, pharmaceuticals, food, and the processing of oil sludge.
- Low energy needs due to use of the super deep pond.
- Maintenance friendly design ensures minimum downtime.
- Complete wear protection.
- Use of high quality bearings.
- Robust construction.
- An optimised bowl and scroll geometry for optimum product compression and energy recovery.
- Gas tight, hygienic version available.
- The Z3E can also be used in potentially explosive atmospheres.
- For long service life, Flottweg fabricates all product-wetted parts from high quality stainless steel (rust and acid resistant).
- Adjustable impeller for optimum separation results, even when the product properties in the feed change.
- Flottweg Touch Control makes operation easy and control user friendly.
- The Flottweg Recuvane® System permits energy savings of about 20%.
Adapted from press release by Rosalie Starling
Read the article online at: https://www.hydrocarbonengineering.com/product-news/26042016/flottweg-to-present-tricanter-z3e-at-ifat-2016-3126/