Ascend Performance Materials is expanding its FlexaTram product line of amine-based specialty chemicals and is bringing to market new formulated products to serve customers in the oil and gas, asphalt and coatings industries.
The new specialty chemical products include:
- FlexaTram-DAM-120 – a formulated amine mixture for use in drilling, stimulation, production and other applications within the oil and gas industry.
- FlexaTram-DAM-200 – a formulated mixture with high cycloaliphatic amine content for use in composites, epoxy floor coatings and sour gas applications in the energy industry.
- FlexaTram-DAM-700 – a formulated amine mixture with high hexamethylene diamine content for use in adhesives, emulsifiers and upstream oil and gas applications.
- FlexaTram-BHM-120 – a formulated amine mixture offering enhanced performance for the asphalt industry.
- FlexaTram-BHM-150 – formulated amines for use in oil and gas applications.
- FlexaTram-BHM-220 – a liquid formulated amine mixture.
- FlexaTram-BHM-300 – a unique multifunctional liquid amine mixture for oil and gas applications that offers a low odor profile.
- FlexaTram-BHM-400 – a multifunctional amine formulation with high purity.
“These new products are tailored to specific end-uses and offer enhanced functionality to our customers,” said Maria Field, Ascend’s specialty chemicals product manager. “Our long-term strategy is to expand our specialty chemical portfolio to better address the needs of our customers.”
Ascend Performance Materials produces acids, amines, esters and intermediates used in a variety of end applications. Ascend’s integrated manufacturing processes allow the company to produce a wide range of specialty chemicals, which are used in hundreds of brand-name adhesives, coatings, cleansers and detergents.
Read the article online at: https://www.hydrocarbonengineering.com/product-news/24082016/ascend-performance-materials-announces-new-specialty-amines-28417/