Maxxeon Inc. has introduced a new cordless lighting tool for magnetic particle and penetrant NDT testing that is designed for application by manufacturing, maintenance and quality control technicians in the oilfield, refining, chemical processing, metal casting and machining industries.
The new WorkStart 2003 boasts the following unique combination of features:
- UV light exceeds ASTM E2297 requirements of 10 000 µW/cm2.
- Instant on: no warm up period required.
- Cordless, rechargeable functionality.
- Moveable light head.
- Magnetic mounting capability.
- Retractable hook for suspending.
- Two level power selection.
- Removable belt clip.
- Tripod mount capability.
Adapted from a press release by Emma McAleavey.
Read the article online at: https://www.hydrocarbonengineering.com/product-news/24042014/maxxeon_uv_light_44/