NEO Monitors’ LaserGas iQ2 product is the first all in one tunable diode laster (TDLS) analyser for insitu measurement. The solution is the first to measure four gases and temperature in one unit, which eliminates the need for multiple units for process analysis. Previous analysers have at the most been able to measure two components in the process. The functionality in LaserGas iQ2 ensures that the instruments delivers unmatched reliability, flexibility and durability.
The product was recently presented at an industry fair in the US and experienced great interest and feedback. Some of the biggest global enterprises within the oil and gas industry were reportedly very enthusiastic and expressed that this solution could facilitate fast and easy installation. It will substantially reduce installation and operating cost, whilst improving safety and reliability to better comply with health, safety and environment regulations.
The oil and gas and chemical industries are the ones that will benefit the most from this solution, with reduced cost, less time/need for maintenance and uptime like no other analyser on the market. Installation time and cost are reduced substantially since one just need calibrating on one side, not both as previously.
New functionality benefits
- Up to five measuring components in one analyser and temperature.
- Considerably reduced installation costs.
- Can handle a typical process control up to 1200 °C.
- Designed for three configurations; cross stack, one flange with probe, open path.
- Double path length increases absorption signal for low concentration.
- Reduced operating costs.
- Reduced maintenance costs compared to other technologies.
- The design gives flexibility in introducing new gases and combinations.
Edited from press release by Claira Lloyd
Read the article online at: https://www.hydrocarbonengineering.com/product-news/16062015/laser-game-changer/