ProSys has launched enhancements to the company’s flagship software, AgileOps v2.1. AgileOps is the industry’s first truly unified process control execution environment. It allows the user to take unprecedented command of a plant and control systems to meet real business needs. This innovative solution unifies control of multiple application modules through a single interface and gives the user broad functional capabilities through a series of optional application modules. It is also a collaborative, multi user interface that improves ease of use, lowers training costs and eliminates redundant data entry across multiple systems. The integrated server delivers breakthrough benefits that save time, conserve resources and eliminate redundancies.
The software continues to merge process applications and systems, eliminating the DCS silos, creating a cohesive process management solution. This update proves the continued development and design of powerful, flexible server based platforms, allowing customers to take unprecedented command of their systems.
ProSys development engineers focused on modifying these key functionalities in the latest release resulting in enhanced performance, ease of use and customer satisfaction:
- Elevated performance: AgileOps’ updated version significantly improves performance for a high volume of devices by allowing the user to select a set of devices and apply parameters to the entire root creating an optimised experience, both in product response and less network traffic for the user.
- Increased control for boundaries and priorities: Enhanced functionality creates a designable site wide priority matrix, newly integrated with boundaries to provide for suggested priorities, increasing efficiency of boundary and priority planning.
- Improved interface design: AgileOps’ latest release increases filtering functionality, design consistency such as fonts, larger responsive design window sizes and similar colors that allow the operator to focus on the process.
- Expanded automatic adjustments: Devices, alarms and all related entities are automatically configured in the MCSD (Master Control System Database).
- Enhanced detection: The 2.1 release enhances handling error messages which aids the operator to focus on key alarms or issues that occur.
Adapted from press release by Rosalie Starling
Read the article online at: https://www.hydrocarbonengineering.com/product-news/14052015/prosys-launches-update-to-agileops-plant-software-775/