Invensys has released new Foxboro I/A Series IAP10S and IGP10S pressure transmitters.
Key features and benefits include:
- 400:1 turndown: during operation, realtime transition from one calibrated range to another maintains accuracy as a percent of reading from 3 – 100% of the upper range limit.
- IAP10S and IGP10S transmitters perform better than multiple separate transmitters designed to cover the same turndown range and reduce inventory.
- Multiple calibration technology eliminates the need for traditional single span calibration at an application specific pressure range and can store multiple calibrated ranges in the onboard memory.
- Eleven preset calibration ranges
- The Time-in-Service meter tracks both the total number of days the transmitter has been powered up in the field over its lifetime, and the number of days the transmitter has been powered up since the last Time-in-Service meter reset. This allows the customer to better track reliability and gives them the option of resetting the user days value to zero via a HART communicator, a PC based configurator or the local indicator. The lifetime service parameter cannot be reset.
Adapted from a press release by Emma McAleavey.
Read the article online at: https://www.hydrocarbonengineering.com/product-news/12032014/foxboro_pressure_transmitters21/