Banner Chemicals UK has announced it will now offer perchloroethylene PCE, branded PERKLONE™ EXT and TRIKLONE, two unique products, to Middle Eastern oil refineries.
Dr. Maggie Kessler, Export Director of Banner Chemicals said,"We are delighted to supply PERKLONE EXT to oil refineries in the Middle East. We have already seen great interest and satisfaction from our Middle Eastern oil refinery customers. We have supplied PERKLONE EXT to most refineries worldwide, including to some of the world's largest oil refineries. With our dedicated and committed team, the international recognition for PERKLONE EXT is growing and we look forward to sharing our success with US customers."
PERKLONE EXT is a very special high purity grade of perchloroethylene for use in the regeneration of oil refining catalysts. Perklone EXT has Universal Oil Products (UOP) approval. Perklone EXT is required by the UOP penex process and CCR platforming process for refining petrochemicals and naphtha isomerisation.
Banner Chemicals exclusively produce and supply all grades of methylene chloride prime, perklone and triklone brands, including:
- MEC Prime: methylene chloride, high purity, pharmaceutical, food and feed grade.
- MEC Prime: methylene chloride prime, degreasing (precision cleaning), extra stabilised ASTM specification grade.
- TRIKLONE U: minimally stabilised for specialised applications.
- TRIKLONE N: metal degreasing product (highly stabilised grade).
- TRIKLONE LE: ASTM conforming, metal degreasing (high and extra stabilised grade).
- Alkalinity & AAV (Acid Acceptance Value) test kit: custom-made for MEC Prime degreasing methylene chloride, perklone MD and triklone LE.
- PERKLONE MD: ASTM conforming, metal degreasing product (high and extra stabilised grade).
- PERKLONE D & DX Plus: dry cleaning applications, stabilised and extra stabilised products (also available in 20L cans).
- PERKLONE EXT: catalyst/isomerisation grade (refinery approved by UOP).
Adapted from press release by Francesca Brindle
Read the article online at: https://www.hydrocarbonengineering.com/product-news/11042016/banner-chemicals-uk-to-supply-perklone-triklone-to-middle-east-oil-refineries-gulf-countries-2994/