Xebec Adsorption Inc. (Xebec), a global provider of sustainable gas technologies, has announced its three-year strategic plan to power its growth in sustainable gases. The plan is being presented today at Xebec’s first investor day in Denver, US, and is expected to position the company to target approximately CAN$300 – $350 million in revenues and an adjusted EBITDA margin (non-IFRS) of approximately 8 – 10% in its fiscal year ended 31 December 2024 (FY2024). By executing on its strategy, Xebec plans to become a global powerhouse in the field of more environmentally-friendly gases for energy, mobility and industry.
Key strategy highlights
- Capitalising on large addressable markets in renewable natural gas (US$42 billion), carbon capture and sequestration (US$27 billion) and the upcoming hydrogen economy (US$2.5 trillion).
- Adding US renewable natural gas manufacturing and sales base with a focus on small-scale agriculture applications and paired with a significant ramp-up in annual biostream production run rate (from four units in 2020 to over 100 units targeted in FY2024).
- Going global with hydrogen business supported by target industrial customers as demand from the hydrogen mobility sector ramps up and further accelerated with a target of 20 – 25 decentralised hydrogen production hubs by FY2024.
- Expanding our pressure swing adsorption (PSA) and compression technologies for carbon capture utilisation and storage (CCUS) to reduce the carbon intensity of both Cleantech Systems and to enter new markets in CO2 source capture and transportation.
- Introducing XBC Flow Services as a unified brand to encompass the US Cleantech Service Network, industrial product sales and distribution, and targeting CAN$150+ million in global segment revenues by FY24.
- Building on strong partnerships in North America and China to support OEM growth and create long-term value.
- Invest in new clean technologies to help drive new business models by fiscal year ended 31 December 2025 and beyond with a target of 2 – 3% per year of revenues earmarked for R&D until FY2024.
- Financial goals of CAN$300 – 350 million in revenues and adjusted EBITDA margin (non-IFRS) of 8 – 10% in FY2024, representing up to 40% revenue CAGR and an improvement in adjusted EBITDA margin (non-IFRS) from (7%) for the fiscal year ended 31 December 2021.
“Today marks an exciting chapter in Xebec’s evolution as we chart our path over the next three years to become a global leader in sustainable gases,” stated Jim Vounassis, President and CEO of Xebec Adsorption Inc. “Over the last couple of years, we have built a strong foundation to launch off and have the right team, technologies, and business models in place to execute this three-year plan. Lastly, all of this is supported by large addressable markets in renewable natural gas, hydrogen and carbon capture” he added.
Read the article online at: https://www.hydrocarbonengineering.com/gas-processing/30032022/xebec-presents-strategic-plan-to-power-its-growth-in-sustainable-gases/
You might also like
TÜV SÜD has developed a new standard for the certification low-carbon hydrogen and blue hydrogen and for its derivatives (currently ammonia).