Tank Storage Germany has unveiled its speaker line-up for 2015.
Speakers at the conference include:
- Urs Beckmann, COO, at TanQuid GmbH & Co. KG, who will be presenting ‘Strategic Alliances and Operational Implications of Service Level Agreements to increase flexibility and performance’. Beckmann will explore the major players and game plans, supply chain levelling, core service level elements and the outlook on future relationships.
- Lars Sörensen, Senior Vice President, at HSH Nordbank, who will be looking at the key factors regarding financing tank terminal projects including financial structure, due diligence, underlying market dynamics and explain the variety in documentation.
- Jay Reynolds, Chief Commercial Officer, at Zenith Energy Management will be explaining exactly what investors look out for in a terminal.
- Hans Grossmann, Managing Director, at GOC Engineering will discuss the hazards and risks when working on a pre-existing site, what the operational aspects are and the advantages and disadvantages of these sites.
- As always, safety is set to be a key topic for discussion, Albert Espinel, Tank Management Sales Manager, Regulator Technologies, at Emerson Process Management will present ‘Detecting a problem at the terminal before it becomes critical’.
- Also speaking about safety will be Alec Keeler, Managing Director of Loadtec, who will discuss working at height and how best to make terminals safe for employees. Keeler will also look at how to future-proof a plant when regulations and guidelines are constantly changing.
Tank Storage Germany takes place on 25 - 26 November at Hamburg Messe.
For more information on visiting the exhibition, booking as a delegate for the conference or becoming a media partner, please call +44 (0)20 8843 8800 or visit the event website: www.tankstoragegermany.com.
Edited from press release by Angharad Lock
Read the article online at: https://www.hydrocarbonengineering.com/gas-processing/27082015/tank-storage-germany-line-up-announced-1315/