Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Markets and Technologies for Biofuel Enzymes" report to their offering. The report details that the global biofuel enzymes market is expected to be worth US$1 billion by 2020, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.4%.
The report features:
- An overview of the global market for biofuel enzymes, which include amylases, lipases, cellulases, and proteases; and fuels, which include biodiesel, cellulosic ethanol, and biogas.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Identification of markets by industrial end users, such as the aviation industry, road transport, heating purposes, and off road equipment.
- Discussion of new and different types of regulations enforced by authorities in biofuel enzyme production.
- Reviews of new technologies and their uses, along with new patents and their importance.
- A breakdown of enzyme manufacturers and suppliers, with emphasis on market leaders.
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report involves the use of biofuel enzymes in the wider biofuel industry. The author analyses each market and its applications, regulatory environment, technology, market projections and market share.
You can read the full report here.
Adapted from press release by Francesca Brindle
Read the article online at: https://www.hydrocarbonengineering.com/clean-fuels/25032016/global-biofuel-enzyme-market-worth-1-billion-dollars-2020-2856/