The Women's Energy Network (WEN) has announced the formation of a National Board to oversee the strategic planning and direction of the organisation and its 13 nation-wide chapters.
The WEN is currently celebrating its 22nd Anniversary as an organisation focused on educating and promoting women across the energy industry value chain.
"The Board will focus on a comprehensive approach to expand WEN's vision of having a chapter in every major energy hub globally and its mission to provide networking opportunities and foster career and leadership development for our more than 4000 members," explained Jeannie Gardner, WEN National Board President. "Our board is a diverse group of members from across the country who each bring a skill set uniquely suited to building this Board and its strategy."
The WEN National Board of Directors is:
- President: Jeannie Gardner, Global Pricing Lead, Shell Downstream, Inc.
- President Elect: Rachel Miller, Partner, Forbes-Tate
- Secretary: Tina Smith, Director, Gas Supply, Municipal Gas Authority of Georgia
- Treasurer: Janet C. Irwine, Director, Process Excellence PMO, Tesoro Companies, Inc.
- Chapter Relations Director: Nene Glenn Gianfala, Assistant Vice President, Chaffe & Associates, Inc.
- Marketing & Communications Director: Brittany Ramos, Coordinator of External Affairs, Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation
- Membership Director: Tara Meek, Supervisor of Permitting, Williams
- Sponsorship Director: Megan Vetula, Senior Counsel, Entergy Services, Inc.
Read the article online at: https://www.hydrocarbonengineering.com/clean-fuels/04112016/the-wen-forms-national-board/