As of 1 August 2019, Jean-Pierre Sbraire is Chief Financial Officer and member of the Total Executive Committee, following Patrick de La Chevardière’s retirement.
As of 19 August 2019, Helle Kristoffersen is President, Strategy & Innovation and a Total Executive Committee member. The position was previously held by Philippe Sauquet, now focusing on his responsibilities as President, Gas Renewables & Power.
Total’s Executive Committee now consists of:
- Patrick Pouyanné, Chairman and CEO.
- Arnaud Breuillac, President, Exploration & Production.
- Helle Kristoffersen, President, Strategy & Innovation.
- Momar Nguer, President, Marketing & Services.
- Bernard Pinatel, President, Refining & Chemicals.
- Philippe Sauquet, President, Gas Renewables & Power.
- Jean-Pierre Sbraire, Chief Financial Officer.
- Namita Shah, President, People & Social Responsibility.
“Our diversity of backgrounds drives innovation and progress at Total. So I’m very pleased to welcome the new members to the Executive Committee, which now includes two women,” commented Patrick Pouyanné, Total’s Chairman & CEO. Total set a target in late 2018 to have women account for more than 20% of the positions on business segment and large operational division management committees.
Read the article online at: https://www.hydrocarbonengineering.com/refining/02092019/new-appointments-to-totals-executive-committee/