The 20th International Conference on Environmental Degradation of Materials in Nuclear Power Systems – Water Reactors
This event expired on the 22 July 2022. Click to view the latest Hydrocarbon events.
17 July 2022 - 22 July 2022
For 20 years, the Environmental Degradation meeting has been the place to meet with other industry professionals and share experiences. This year, more than 145 papers will focus on the leading problems and remedies related to the breakdown of materials used in nuclear power systems in water environments.
Topics covered in this year’s conference include:
- Fatigue of Plant Materials
- Plant Chemistry
- New and Novel Manufacturing Methodologies (AM, HIP, weld)
- Cables and Concrete Aging and Degradation
- Zirconium and Fuel Cladding
- Modelling of SCC, Fatigue and Other Material Degradation Phenomena
- And more