Petrochemical and Refining Congress Europe 2020
PRC Europe 2020 is a closed-door congress dedicated to the downstream segment of oil and gas industry. There will be no random people at the Congress, only invited guests from oil companies, refineries and petrochemical plants, EPCs, licensors, chemical companies, equipment manufacturers, service providers.
The sessions of the Congress will cover such topics as:
- Global trends in O&G from Downstream Perspective,
- Flexible Refinery as a Refinery of the Future. Design.
- Technologies and Challenges.
- Operational Excellence and Asset Optimization.
- Smart Technologies in Petrochemicals Production.
- Digitalization: Improving Effectiveness of Downstream Processes.
- Advanced Technologies for Residue Processing.
- Refinery and Petrochemical Integration.
- Plant Maintenance and Operational Reliability.
These topics are going to be revealed by the keynote speakers from MOL Group, Eni S.p.A., ExxonMobil Catalysts & Licensing (EMCL), Wood, Equinor, OMV Refining & Marketing GmbH, TOTAL, TechnipFMC, and many others.