This event expired on the 21 February 2018. Click to view the latest Hydrocarbon events.
ME-TECH is the premier downstream event in the Middle East, bringing together leading refining and petrochemical professionals to network and share valuable knowledge on the very latest industry innovations, challenges and the opportunities that come with them. Since its inception in 2011, ME-TECH has consistently proved to be the one event not to be missed by both regional and international players doing business in the Middle East.
ME-TECH 2018 will offer delegates the chance to hear high-level strategic keynote speeches by end-users and NOCs, macro-economic scene setting overviews from industry experts discussing the future of the industry, interesting and interactive panel discussions on highly topical subjects and technical presentations from technology companies and solution providers. There will also be a seminar for end-users hosted by Honeywell UOP, hospitality suites for corporate entertainment and one-to-one meetings, an exhibition showcase, roundtables and ample opportunity for relaxed networking at social functions.
ME-TECH 2018 Key Topics:
Plenary Sessions for Refining & Petrochemicals:
- Market Overview and Forecasting
- Keynote Speeches by High Level End-Users & NOCs
- Project Updates from Key Regional Producers
- Refining & Petrochemicals Integration
- Implementing Optimisation & Management Tools
- Viability of Liquids Cracking the MENA
- Overcoming Middle East Feedstock Challenges via New Technology
- New Specialty Petrochemicals Technologies
- Latest in Advanced Olefins & Polyolefins Technologies
- IMO MARPOL VI - The Implications, Consequences & Possible Solutions
- Clean Fuels Technologies & Latest Innovations in Catalysts
- Technology Updates – Options for Maximising Conversion
For more information, please visit www.me-tech.biz or email the organisers Euro Petroleum Consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org