International Petroleum (IP) Week 2019
This event expired on the 28 February 2019. Click to view the latest Hydrocarbon events.
As one of the biggest events in the oil and gas calendar, International Petroleum (IP) Week brings together over 1500 industry professionals from over 50 countries, making this internationally renowned event the place to hear the latest news and updates, debate key issues, share new ideas and network to form partnerships with oil and gas operators, clients and investors.
This year, the Energy Institute are bringing together the most powerful voices in the energy industry, helping senior leaders to assess the state of play and prognosis across three key themes - geopolitics, sustainability and technology.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Bob Dudley FEI, Group Chief Executive Officer, BP
- Dr Fatih Birol Hon FEI, Executive Director, IEA
- HE Mohammad Sanusi Barkindo, Secretary General, OPEC
- Amin Al-Nasser, president and CEO, Saudi Aramco
- Andy Brown OBE FEI, Upstream Director, Shell
- Arnaud Breuillac, President, Exploration and Production, Total
- Tor Martin Anfinnsen, Senior Vice President for Marketing and Trading, Equinor
- Dr Pratima Rangarajan, Chief Executive Officer, OGCI Climate Investments
Attend to learn how to adapt your business model to respond quickly to rapidly changing market conditions, review the future outlook and network with high-profile senior figures from across the oil and gas industry.