Bulk Liquid Storage 2017
This event expired on the 26 October 2017. Click to view the latest Hydrocarbon events.
The interactive two day event will cover current key challenges and issues faced by the industry and provide in depth discussions and analysis of today`s European & global policies and regulations, followed by recent market dynamics changes impacting on supply & demand trends. The event will also provide a strategic & logistic overview of port infrastructures, on site operations & safety measures and will provide an informative & balanced discussion for participants from across the entire supply chain.
Conference Topics Include:
- Comprehensive Market Analysis & Forecasts of Liquids Defined by Product Group – Refined Petroleum Products, Chemicals & Liquefied Gases.
- The Future of Biofuels Storage in the Policy & Regulatory Context.
- Exploring Business Opportunities: Future Market & Product`s Applications.
- New Trends in Competitiveness Between European Ports: Making The Most of Commercial Opportunities.
- Key Policies Impacting on Bulk Liquid Storage Supply Chain.
- Discussing the Impact of National/Local Regulations & Upcoming Political Changes.
- Economy of Logistics & Transportation.
- Operational Excellence I: Improving Operations in Older Terminals.
- Operational Excellence II: Investing in New Terminals.
- Onshore & Offshore Safety Implementations.
- Physical & Personal Safety and Cyber Security.
Tanks & Terminals subscribers are entitled to a special 15% discount on registration. For further information, agenda request or to register your attendance contact Cheryl Williams on +44 (0) 203 141 0623 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ELSMKT