Bulk Liquid Storage 2017
The interactive two day event will cover current key challenges and issues faced by the industry and provide in depth discussions and analysis of today`s European & global policies and regulations, followed by recent market dynamics changes impacting on supply & demand trends. The event will also provide a strategic & logistic overview of port infrastructures, on site operations & safety measures and will provide an informative & balanced discussion for participants from across the entire supply chain.
Conference Topics Include:
- Comprehensive Market Analysis & Forecasts of Liquids Defined by Product Group – Refined Petroleum Products, Chemicals & Liquefied Gases.
- The Future of Biofuels Storage in the Policy & Regulatory Context.
- Exploring Business Opportunities: Future Market & Product`s Applications.
- New Trends in Competitiveness Between European Ports: Making The Most of Commercial Opportunities.
- Key Policies Impacting on Bulk Liquid Storage Supply Chain.
- Discussing the Impact of National/Local Regulations & Upcoming Political Changes.
- Economy of Logistics & Transportation.
- Operational Excellence I: Improving Operations in Older Terminals.
- Operational Excellence II: Investing in New Terminals.
- Onshore & Offshore Safety Implementations.
- Physical & Personal Safety and Cyber Security.
Tanks & Terminals subscribers are entitled to a special 15% discount on registration. For further information, agenda request or to register your attendance contact Cheryl Williams on +44 (0) 203 141 0623 or email email@example.com quoting ELSMKT