11th Chem Petrochem & Refinery Shutdowns and Turnarounds
Turnarounds and maintenance professionals are responsible for one of the most challenging and key operational tasks for processing and petroleum facilities. Attending this premier marcus evans conference will provide TAR professionals with lessons learned from their peers on planning, scheduling, capital project integration, cost containment, contractor management and related.
- Facilitate a Site-Wide Mindset of Integrity to the Job to Sustain Support of the Maintenance Events and Avoid Scope Creep.
- Advance Material Handling and Warehouse Management Systems to Allow for Smooth Operations.
- Manage Expectations of Diverse Stakeholders to Improve Production and Collaboration.
- Balance Priorities of TAR and Capital Projects Teams to Mend Gaps with Early Integration.
Practical Insights from:
- Chris Engle, Turnaround Manager, Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNRL).
- Robin Harris, Refining Business Improvement: Turnaround, Estimating & Cost Control Lea, Phillips 66.
- Raymond Pennie, Mechanical Supervisor, Nutrien.
- Joe Jackson, Project Process Assurance, LyondellBasell.