10th Chem/Petrochem and Refinery Asset Reliability
This event expired on the 23 January 2020. Click to view the latest Hydrocarbon events.
The 10th Annual Chem, Petrochem & Refining Asset Reliability event will enable you to expand your awareness of solutions and tools used to overcome reliability and asset management challenges, as well as provide you with information essential to improving productivity within your plants and organization. Attendees will acquire proven techniques to administer a sustainable, successful Asset Reliability Program.
- Assess best practices with integrating reliability and capital projects to reduce operating costs and increase capital
- Valuate innovative and automatic tools to enhance inspection and maintenance processes
- Prioritise work and create a back-log management plan during planning and scheduling to optimise resources
- Implement advanced methodologies in non-destructive examinations (NDE) to identify problems with Fixed Equipment
- Enable the move from Preventative to Predictive Maintenance Models with Real Time Condition Monitoring
Practical Insights from:
- Ernest J. Newmens, CMRP, Maintenance & Reliability Superintendent, Stepan Company
- Richard Crews, Large Projects Lead, Shell Pipeline
- Dan Mahoney, Corporate Reliability Leader, HollyFrontier Corporation
- Aaron Quintanilla, Monomers Global Reliability Engineer, The Dow Chemical Company
- Earl Crochet, PE, Director of Engineering- Asset Regulatory Support, Kinder Morgan
- Daryl Leggett, Maintenance Leader, Braskem
- Joshua Dotson, Mechanical Integrity Specialist, Koch Fertilizer
- Eric Bediako, Reliability Engineering Superintendent, Delek US Holdings, Inc.
Who Should Attend
marcus evans invites Plant Managers, Superintendents, and Senior Professionals from Chemical / Petrochemical Plants and Refineries with responsibilities or involvement in:
- Plant Operations / Management
- Maintenance or Reliability Excellence
- Asset Management / Asset Integrity
- Mechanical Integrity/Inspections
- Fixed Equipment / Rotating Equipment