Chevron Lummus Global
100 Chevron Way
CLG is experienced as a licensor, a refiner, and a world-class engineering company. Chevron, a leader and innovator in hydroprocessing technology, and Lummus, a leading international engineering company, have combined resources to form Chevron Lummus Global LLC (CLG). As the most completely integrated source for hydroprocessing technologies and services, CLG can provide incremental efficiencies at every step in your project.
We bring to your project planning skills honed from the completion of thousands of projects in 70+ countries balanced by the practical know-how that comes from hands-on, day-to-day operating experience in refineries. It is a range of experience that is unmatched in the industry, and it is available to you as a package or a set of individual services.
CLG offers complete engineering services including everything from conceptual studies to full engineering design packages. CLG has a line of hydroprocessing technologies covering a full boiling range spectrum, and catalyst systems proven to exceed processing objectives for:
- distillate hydrotreating
- gas oil hydrotreating
- lube dewaxing
- lube hydrofinishing
- residuum upgrading
Given our wide range of experience and extensive pilot plant data, we tailor a solution that will optimise product quality, product yield, cycle run length, capital investment and operating costs.
As an operator...
- Chevron is one of the largest refiners in the United States.
- Chevron processes over 850 000 barrels per operating day (BPD) by high-pressure hydrocracking and hydrotreating.
- Chevron has over 1000 unit-years of commercial experience.
- Chevron continually implements advances in technology to reduce operating costs while meeting tightening environmental regulations.
As an engineering company...
- Lummus has completed more than 6,300 projects in over 70 countries.
- Lummus has developed and commercialised more than 50 process technologies used in over 500 refinery projects.
- Lummus' worldwide network of engineers, scientists and technicians is more than 6000 strong.
As a licensor of technology...
- CLG has designed over 100 hydroprocessing plants worldwide.
- CLG-designed plants cost less to operate and maintain.
- CLG has developed catalyst systems that give refiners maximum flexibility to respond to changes in market conditions.
- CLG's Research and Development staff is continuously seeking advancements in catalyst and technology that will improve operating economics.
More than ever before, from one resource. CLG provides unique, tailored solutions customised to meet your individual needs. By working with CLG, you'll gain access to new hydroprocessing technologies, catalysts and processes that will improve the success of your refinery. We make this knowledge available to you through individualised service and a worldwide technical support network that is second to none. At CLG we are committed to helping refiners earn a rapid return on their investment as well as providing you with a flexible path for meeting more stringent future requirements.
The CLG team of Research, Development, and Process Engineers, most with hands-on operating experience, is ready to assist in any of the following areas:
- process and design packages
- new product development and improvement
- pilot plant studies
- equipment evaluation
- design follow-up
- plant modification / optimisation
- operator training
- startup assistance
- debottleneck assistance
- on-site technical support
- procedures development
- users' seminars
- refinery visits
- technology updates
- technology symposia
- catalyst regeneration and disposal consultation
CLG's technologies are recognised and are being used by refiners worldwide to improve their refining profitability.
Contact CLG for information on how its expertise can benefit you.
- ISOTREATING (Hydrotreating): Naphtha, Distillate, VGO, Lube Oil, and Residue
- ISOCRACKING (Hydrocracking): Mild hydrocracking, High Conversion, Lube Oil and Ebullated Bed (LC-FINING)
- ISODEWAXING (Lube Isomerization)
- ISOFINISHING (Lube Hyrdofinishing)
- Resid Slurry Hydroconversion
- Delayed Coking / Resid Upgrading
- Solvent Deasphalting
- ISOMIX-e (Reactor Internals) note ISOMIX is a registered trademark
Catalyst from Advanced Refining Technology (ART)
Engineering: Process and Design Packages, New Product Development and Improvement, Pilot Plant Studies, Equipment Evaluation, Design Follow-up, Feasibility Studies, Plant Modification / Optimization, Operator Training, Start-up Assistance, On-site Technical Expertise, Procedures Development, User's Seminars, Refinery Visits, Technology Updates, Technology Symposia, and Catalyst Regeneration and Disposal Consultation
100 Chevron Way
1515 Broad Street